Hi everyone. As you know, Chrome announced about version 40 update . Our faithful Argento users encountered a problem with site logo size. It sounds like "Site logo in Chrome browser become twice smaller". Let us to help you solve that issue.
Here's how to fix the problem. Please use following steps:
- Connect to your store FTP
- Go to skin/frontend/argento/[YOUR_THEME_FOLDER]/images/ folder
- Find the store logo.gif/logo.png (or other if you changed it)
- Duplicate that image adding @2x to end of filename
- You should get following files [email protected] or [email protected]
That's all. We believe your web-store will look the best.