Argento 1.5.4 release details
24th December 2014
- Magento 1.9.1 compatibility with full support of new ConfigurableSwatches module.
- Images size reduced. See the table below.
- Added ability to use different custom folders per store view. Example: custom_default, custom_en, etc. where suffix is the store code.
- Missing checkout.cart.extra block added to shopping cart page.
- Sprite of the btn-checkout button replaced with css styles.
- Various small css improvements.
- Fixed slider resize when browser window is resized
- Search by tag feature
- Search by suggested keyword
- Added ability to use the AjaxSearch model on search results page
- Captcha support added
- Translation fixes
- Product url path fixed
- TM_Email module added
- Added ability to show labels on category page
- Added page title attribute to provide possibility to use different page label in block or attribute page
- Thumbnail attribute added to display on product and category pages
- Added ability to load multiple options at once
- Improved speed of label loading
- Fixes in price/discount calculations
- Improved filters logic
- Many small fixes
- Fixed date issue in different locales in admin
- Added config to show testimonials link in top and footer links
- Widget specific configuration moved to widget interface
Also the AjaxPro, EasyBanner, EasyCatalogImages, EasySlide, EasyTabs, Highlight and LightboxPro modules where updated to the latest version.
All sizes are shown in bytesConfigurable swatches and prolabels on highlight based page.
Configurable swatches in Ajaxpro popup.